Scotch Corner Surfacing Works
As an update on our surfacing works at Scotch Corner, we are reverting this evening back to Phase 1 of the works. Frequent changes of the traffic management phases should be expected throughout the coming weeks.
Arrangements for phase 1 are as follows:
Phase 1 will involve:
· Traffic lights on the A66, to manage traffic flows around Scotch Corner roundabout – with a convoy in operation
· Closures of the access from the A6108, Middleton Tyas Lane and the VOSA roundabout on to the junction
· It will still be possible to leave Scotch Corner Junction and use the A6108 towards Skeeby and Richmond (but not the reverse route)
Phase 1 diversions are as follows:
· Traffic for Scotch Corner Services and Middleton Tyas will be diverted via Barton Junction and returning south using the local access road and Kneeton Lane
· Traffic from Scurragh Lane, Skeeby travelling will need to divert through Richmond and Catterick Garrison to join the A1
Once again, thank you all for being so patient with us during these works.